This policy is updated from time to time. This policy was updated on Jan. 30, 2004.
- What we collect:
- We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- emographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- How we use this data:
- Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
We may use data:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- Cookies and how we use them:
- A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options of functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
- Controlling cookies:
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
- Links to other websites:
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.